- Silo Pharma Reaches Terms with University of Maryland Baltimore for Exclusive License of ... January 26, 2021Silo Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: SILO), a developmental stage biopharmaceutical company focused on merging traditional therapeutics with psychedelic research for people suffering from indications such as ...
- Satya Das, MD, MSCI, on the Use of PRRT in Patients With Well-Differentiated NETs January 25, 2021The expert in hematology/oncology discussed the results of a study which evaluated the use of peptide receptor radionuclide therapy in patients with well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumors.
- Piramal Pharma Solutions Announces Sterile Fill/Finish Program with Theratechnologies Inc. for TH1902 Peptide-drug Conjugate January 25, 2021MUMBAI, India, /PRNewswire/ -- Piramal Pharma Limited's Pharma Solutions business, a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), today announced that it is providing ...
- Global Peptide Therapeutics Market 2020 Growth, Industry Trend, Sales Revenue, Size by Regional Forecast to 2025 January 24, 2021Jan (CDN Newswire via Comtex) -- Global Peptide Therapeutics Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 is the ...
- Calcitonin gene related peptide in migraine: current therapeutics, future implications and potential off-target effects January 24, 2021Migraine is the second largest cause of years lost to disability globally among all diseases, with a worldwide prevalence over 1 billion. Despite the global burden of migraine, few classes of ...
- Peptide Hold Potential In Preventing COVID-19 Symptoms January 19, 2021New therapy developed by researchers at Rush University Medical Center is showing success as a way to prevent COVID-19 symptoms in mice.
- Deadly weapon: frog peptide January 18, 2021Researchers discovered the molecular properties of an antimicrobial peptide that is secreted on the skin of Mjoberg’s toadlet.
- Toadlet peptide transforms into a deadly weapon against bacteria January 16, 2021Researchers at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology and EMBL Hamburg have discovered remarkable molecular properties of an antimicrobial peptide from the skin of the Australian toadlet.
- Golden frog skin peptide neutralises Zika and dengue viruses January 16, 2021A peptide isolated from the skin of a frog endemic to India's Western Ghats could neutralise Zika and dengue viruses, a study reveals 1. A team of international researchers has discovered that the ...
- Bacteria “Croak” in the Presence of Toadlet Peptide January 15, 2021Antibacterial peptide secreted on the skin of the Australian toadlet, may lead to the development of drugs to fight bacterial infections.
- Amyloidosis Tx Scores; 'Natriuretic Peptide Deficiency'; Statin During Chemo January 12, 2021"Natriuretic peptide deficiency" might explain why some confirmed heart failure and cardiac dysfunction patients have unexpectedly low B-type natriuretic peptide levels. ( JACC: Heart Failure) Women ...
Attending CPhI Korea 2019,
from August 21th to 23rd, 2019, in Hall D, COEX, Seoul, Korea
Industry Peptide Conference 2017 in Haikou, Hainan
December 20th : Psyclo Peptide will be joining in TIDES 2017 at San Diego, US on April 30th to May 3rd,2017. Meet us via cell phone: +86-18616759846 or WhatsApp
Xi’an Int’l Peptide Symposium
November 7th :-